No matter who is a person of any age, he loves chocolate. That’s why today we are going to tell you that you can make delicious chocolate milkshake at your home.
Let’s know how to make Chocolate Milkshake
- Cold milk – 1 glass
- Crushed dark chocolate – 40 grams
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate ice cream – 2 small cups
- ice cubes – as needed
- sugar – as needed
- Dry fruits – as needed
- Put all the ingredients (milk, crushed dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream, sugar and cocoa powder) in a mixer and mix well.
- Keep in mind, stir till it becomes foamy.
- Take a glass and decorate it with melted chocolate and add 2-3 ice cubes.
- After this, pour the shake made in the glass.
- Garnish with dark chocolate and dry fruits.
- Your chocolate milkshake is ready to serve everyone.
Leave a Comment